The feed back we received on the new prayer loft was wonderful. Everyone seemed to really like it.
For some it was very different to be asked to get up and actually do something during the service. For others there were elements of it that brought back memories of other prayer experiences.
It was beautiful to see people get up and go into the prayer loft to take communion and to try praying in some different ways.
There are still some things that will be added. We have ordered some beautiful sheer fabric in a dark burgundy for drapes. They will add a bit of privacy and help define the space.
We hope you will enjoy exploring various prayer tools and that you will conect with God in a deep and beautiful way.
This prayer loft is unique and not something I have seen in other churches and it might something special to tell your friends about and a reason to invite them to come check us out.
I liked what Maria Brooks had to say. "I did not expect the reaction of being overwhelmed as I prayed in the new prayer loft. I cried - it teared me up"
No comments:
Post a Comment